**** NOTE: My November 2012 posts have been lost due to system issues. They are: Good Guys Show, Nostalgia Drags and my Day of the Dead shoot...hoping to recover them. Sorry if you came here to specifically see those posts.

Monday, September 12, 2011

2011 Ventura Nationals -- Part 2




Brian Nieri's "Phat Caddy"








Alex Gambino's suede '53 Chevy super sled.






Here's Vicky Tafoya's band "The Big Beat" delivering the goods.
And here she is, "The Rhythm & Blues Queen of Southern California" Vicky Tafoya with her husband, Vince Maldonado, also a guitar player in the band. 



















John Parker's shoebox has been in virtually every hot rod magazine and on this site previously (see 2011 Viva Las Vegas Part 2 in the May archives) and I'll shoot it every time I see it.




Still could not get through all the photos I want to show you. Check back in a few days for another installment (part 3) of the 2011 Ventura Nationals!

No comments: